Thursday 11 June 2020

Tracks Played: 4th June 2020

Yorkshire Music Collective broadcasts every Thursday at 10pm on BCB Radio.

You can listen to the latest show on the listen again section on BCB Radio

Don't forget to send your music to yorkshiremc@gmail.com and post any events in the facebook Group or tweet us on @yorkshiremc

Links to artists played:

Café Disco by The Harriets
Leeds

In My Nature by Chante Amour
Leeds

When This Is Over by Liam Sullivan
Leeds

Divine by Hidden White Noise
Leeds

Orbifolia by Himehabu 
Leeds

For me by Lenu
Leeds

In My Dreams by Charlotte Beatrice
Normanton

Country to me by Jackson Lake
Leeds

Money Shot by We Make Waves
Leeds

Blunt by Godeth 
Leeds

I see how it is by Kuill
Leeds

Inciting hatred by Undisclosed Addictions
Halifax

Carousel by Mark Rowen 
Harrogate

No comments:

Post a Comment